Friday, December 22, 2006

It's Easier to Pull Teeth Than Get Paid From This Site

I joined SnapDollars.com October 5, 2006 and immediately started working on earning some money. By October 27, 2006 I had earned a whopping $37.56! At first I had close to $100 in those 3 short weeks, but items that were approved for payment mysteriously dropped off my account. I decided this wasn't the site for me so I requested payment Otober 27, 2006 so I could close my account. Finally, on December 11, 2006, my request was "approved" and I was supposedly paid. Today is December 22, 2006 and I still not have received payment. I can't imagine where it is, and since their customer support is practically non-existent I cannot get a reply from them. This is one place I would definitely stay away from. If anyone has had better luck with SnapDollars.com, please post a comment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another bad one is Viva Research. I'm still waiting.

Hamrash said...

Free Ads For Bloggers

A Small Idea from a Blogger.Need Free Visitors visitors to your site?. Just test this. Place a Banner link of my site to your blog. In return I will Place your Blog in our Directory & Random Link Button. ie You will get 2+FREE Visitors. By this both of us get visitors. Check this live at my site.
Free Ads For Bloggers

More over Are interested in making money by running ads in your blog like me?. If so check out the below links.
Click Here To Join Agloco-Recommended
Make money from your Website or Blog
Xpress Money
Earn Now
0.5$ per Click Under Affiliate Cash
Earn Income with your website

NB:
Watch what pisstakers.com says about us