Sunday, February 4, 2007

Make Over $200 a Month Just Clicking

One hour every morning before work, I log on and click on the paid emails that are sent to me. Just click, read, delete. Then I go to the Get Paid to Try sites (these are the ones that send daily paid emails) and do their daily cash surveys.

Sign up to as many sites as you want, the more you do, the more opportunities you get for paid email and daily cash surveys, therefore the more money you can make. It costs zero money to do this and it's really easy, fast and fun. I myself am registered with four and I average about $100 per month, just one hour in the morning reading four emails and doing four surveys.

I don't have time for more than four, but if you do, sign up for 20 and make $500 per month! This is totally realistic, it costs no money on your part and it's not a scam (I have received checks). Make as little or as much as you want, depending on how much time you want to put into it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, i just clicked your 4 ads ... that will take care of your adword cost.

feel free visit my http://katnkari.blogspot.com/

rick said...

you earn that much money coz you are from US. mostly people from developed countries earn good money from paid to stuff sites. we people from Asian hardly even earn $100 p/m from paid to stuff kinda sites.

i quit every sites like that and concentrating only on adsense which is going good for me.
well, I'll keep coming to your blog for new ways to earn money online.